Yes, you heard it right. Telecom brings offer on postpaid mobiles. Nepal Telecom has brought various offers in GSM and CDMA postpaid mobiles and FTTH. These offers are effective from Thursday.
FTTH has made more customer friendly by packing data and combos.
A) Data pack
Under this, following are the different rate packs of 20 and 50 Mbps for one month, three months, and 12 months provided:
- A one-month pack of 20 Mbps will be available at Rs 1,200, a three-month pack at Rs 3,600, and a 12-month pack at Rs 14,400.
- A one-month pack of 50 Mbps will be available at Rs 1,800, a three-month pack at Rs 5,400, and a 12-month pack at Rs 21,600.
B) Combo pack
It is one of the Nepal Telecom’s offers to postpaid mobiles. Under this, internet and voice services of 15, 25, and 60 Mbps have been provided.
- The one-month pack of 15 Mbps will be available at Rs 1,000, Rs 3,000 for three months, and Rs 12,000 for 12 months.
- The one-month pack of 25 Mbps will be available at Rs 1,500, a three-month pack at Rs 4,500, and a 12-month pack at Rs 18,000.
- Similarly, a one-month pack of 60 Mbps will be available at Rs 2,000, three-month pack at Rs 6,000, and 12-month pack at Rs 24,000.
Each combo pack includes 250 minutes in a month pack, 750 minutes in a three-month pack, and 3,000 minutes in a 12-month pack.
Similarly, when purchasing a 12-month pack, an additional 2 months can use for up to 14 months.
As per the decision of the Government of Nepal, the ownership fee has been revised with effect from this Thursday.
Telecom has informed that the 500 ownership fee, which is currently being applied for the first time in postpaid mobiles, will no longer be charged. It is a new and exciting offer by Telecom to postpaid mobile users.
A 2 percent ownership fee will be levied on the purchase and payment of each new SIM card and recharge card.
Accordingly, it currently costs Rs 945 to get a new SIM card, but now you can buy a new postpaid SIM card at Rs 500.
Postpaid mobiles purchased at Rs 500 will have a credit limit of 460.
More on Telecom brings offer on postpaid mobiles
The company says that a 2 percent ownership fee will apply when paying through any means in postpaid mobile. Means like recharge card, MPOS, bank, company counter, smart card, etc.
Along with this, various new packs with a duration of one month have been made to make the various facilities provided through postpaid mobiles more customer-friendly. Under this, Basic Pack 384, Premium Pack 749, Gold Pack 999, Diamond Pack 1499, and Platinum Pack 2499 can be purchased.
These packs can also obtain by using the Nepal Telecom app and by dialing * 1415 #.
100 MB of data is available for free when using the company’s app for the first time.
Don’t forget to share your experience on using these offers.